Heavy Hitter Mod-X Billet Subframe
Heavy Hitter is a team full of hardcore off-road enthusiasts, some of which are previous stunt riders as well. The weak stock subframes have already been tweaked by a few of our team members in recent adventures, so an upgrade was needed.
Introducing the Heavy Hitter Mod-X Billet Subframe, Made for the all-round rider! This subframe can adapt to any riding style and give you added strength in all disciplines.
Stunt goons can slide on the 12 bar/step plate combo and get to scrape city. Another 2 bolts and you now have side pegs for double back peggers, Ralph Louie's, or whatever combination your heart desires.
Moto Guys often want a full-size seat. Well, that option is here, you can now bolt on a KTM Freeride Seat and still have toolless access for battery swaps. Plus the added comfort and ability to slide to the front in those fast high lean angle turns.
The craziest part of it all is the stock battery latch, and the seat can still be bolted on for the guys who just want a more sturdy upgrade but retain their other OEM or upgraded parts.Features
- Strong Modular billet subframe for ease of replacing parts
- Slot and groove fitment of main component's for perfect alignment and ease of assembly
- Billet 6061 T4 aluminum
- Quick install 12 bar/step plate combo
- 12 Bar has standard 1.125" center to center bolt pattern for titanium install
- Retains ability to bolt on OEM Seat and battery latch
- Ability to run KTM Freeride Seat and stunt parts for a unique look and performance gain
- Lateral and horizontal bracing eliminate flex and the bike becomes more responsive to rider inputs of weight transfer
- Grade 8 hardware included
Sur Ron LBX